Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching
Location: UCB, Room 111
Forward-thinking managers have discovered the same skills coaches use to create winners in athletics also work in a business setting. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners.
Make everyone want to give 110% — for themselves and for their team.
You’ll instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills and watch the incredible results.
Plan and strategize to achieve the results you want.
You’ll learn, step-by-step, how to produce a manager’s “game plan” to ensure you’ll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee’s abilities, and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed.
Transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
Imagine how much your work group could accomplish if it functioned as one well-organized unit. You’ll learn how to pull everyone together with a shared drive and purpose.
Counsel problem players and set them on track for success.
Do any of your employees procrastinate? Waste time? Display an anti-management attitude that affects other workers? Criticize and find fault with everyone and everything? Let personal problems affect their work? You’ll learn how to stop the negative influences of these and other “problem players.” Through a combination of powerful coaching tactics and expert counseling skills, you’ll solve even long-term problems and set those employees on a positive, successful course.
Spot and support exceptional employees, and help them realize their fullest potential!
Your best employees need more than managing; they need a special type of coaching, mentoring and guidance to be their best and continue to function at the highest level. You’ll learn how to keep superstars challenged and motivated. Plus, you’ll discover how to push your best employees ahead without alienating average employees or playing favorites.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 31.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Statehood Day
- 19th Annual Make A Difference Day
- Make A Difference Day is an annual event that takes place on Saturday October 25. For this event we will be focusing on projects on UH Hilo's campus. Projects may include, gardening, weeding, general maintenance and campus beautification. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association Tee Shirt Design Contest!
- Enter for a chance to win an iPad mini or an iPod nano! If you are a UH Hilo student with a creative side, submit your own tee shirt design via email by the end of October 31st, 2014. ...
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.