Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching
Location: UCB, Room 111
Forward-thinking managers have discovered the same skills coaches use to create winners in athletics also work in a business setting. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners.
Make everyone want to give 110% — for themselves and for their team.
You’ll instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills and watch the incredible results.
Plan and strategize to achieve the results you want.
You’ll learn, step-by-step, how to produce a manager’s “game plan” to ensure you’ll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee’s abilities, and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed.
Transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
Imagine how much your work group could accomplish if it functioned as one well-organized unit. You’ll learn how to pull everyone together with a shared drive and purpose.
Counsel problem players and set them on track for success.
Do any of your employees procrastinate? Waste time? Display an anti-management attitude that affects other workers? Criticize and find fault with everyone and everything? Let personal problems affect their work? You’ll learn how to stop the negative influences of these and other “problem players.” Through a combination of powerful coaching tactics and expert counseling skills, you’ll solve even long-term problems and set those employees on a positive, successful course.
Spot and support exceptional employees, and help them realize their fullest potential!
Your best employees need more than managing; they need a special type of coaching, mentoring and guidance to be their best and continue to function at the highest level. You’ll learn how to keep superstars challenged and motivated. Plus, you’ll discover how to push your best employees ahead without alienating average employees or playing favorites.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 31.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Statehood Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.