Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching
Location: UCB, Room 111
Forward-thinking managers have discovered the same skills coaches use to create winners in athletics also work in a business setting. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners.
Make everyone want to give 110% — for themselves and for their team.
You’ll instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills and watch the incredible results.
Plan and strategize to achieve the results you want.
You’ll learn, step-by-step, how to produce a manager’s “game plan” to ensure you’ll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee’s abilities, and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed.
Transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
Imagine how much your work group could accomplish if it functioned as one well-organized unit. You’ll learn how to pull everyone together with a shared drive and purpose.
Counsel problem players and set them on track for success.
Do any of your employees procrastinate? Waste time? Display an anti-management attitude that affects other workers? Criticize and find fault with everyone and everything? Let personal problems affect their work? You’ll learn how to stop the negative influences of these and other “problem players.” Through a combination of powerful coaching tactics and expert counseling skills, you’ll solve even long-term problems and set those employees on a positive, successful course.
Spot and support exceptional employees, and help them realize their fullest potential!
Your best employees need more than managing; they need a special type of coaching, mentoring and guidance to be their best and continue to function at the highest level. You’ll learn how to keep superstars challenged and motivated. Plus, you’ll discover how to push your best employees ahead without alienating average employees or playing favorites.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 31.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Statehood Day
- Advising for Spring 2015
- In preparation for spring 2015 course registration, be sure to meet with your assigned advisor between November 19-26. You can find your advisor in MyUH and in STAR. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Board of Student Publications (BOSP) 2014-2015 Applications
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is a Charted UH Hilo Student Organization that oversees the three (3) UH Hilo publications, Ke Kalahea, Hohonu, and Kanilehua and we are filling current vacancies on the Board: If you're interested in ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.