Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Leadership, Team Building, and Coaching
Location: UCB, Room 111
Forward-thinking managers have discovered the same skills coaches use to create winners in athletics also work in a business setting. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners.
Make everyone want to give 110% — for themselves and for their team.
You’ll instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills and watch the incredible results.
Plan and strategize to achieve the results you want.
You’ll learn, step-by-step, how to produce a manager’s “game plan” to ensure you’ll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee’s abilities, and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed.
Transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
Imagine how much your work group could accomplish if it functioned as one well-organized unit. You’ll learn how to pull everyone together with a shared drive and purpose.
Counsel problem players and set them on track for success.
Do any of your employees procrastinate? Waste time? Display an anti-management attitude that affects other workers? Criticize and find fault with everyone and everything? Let personal problems affect their work? You’ll learn how to stop the negative influences of these and other “problem players.” Through a combination of powerful coaching tactics and expert counseling skills, you’ll solve even long-term problems and set those employees on a positive, successful course.
Spot and support exceptional employees, and help them realize their fullest potential!
Your best employees need more than managing; they need a special type of coaching, mentoring and guidance to be their best and continue to function at the highest level. You’ll learn how to keep superstars challenged and motivated. Plus, you’ll discover how to push your best employees ahead without alienating average employees or playing favorites.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 31.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of August 10, 2014||Next →|
Holiday observed: Hawaiʻi Statehood Day
- UH Hilo Scholarship Celebration
- If you received an invitation to the UH Hilo Scholarship Celebration scheduled this month, it's not too late to RSVP. Whether you can attend or not, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW! Student Survey
- New Student Programs (NSP) wants to plan events and services that YOU want to see, so we designed a survey to help us collect this data. ...
- Respectful Relationships Group
- Respectful Relationships: A group for women who want to strengthen connections after abuse and/or trauma Many people experience difficulty with relationships as a result of abuse or trauma. ...
- Now Accepting Hohonu Submissions
- Hohonu, the academic journal of UH Hilo, is now accepting research paper submissions from now until Thursday, February 18, 2016. Submissions can be from any course and any year. Submissions must be from current UH Hilo students. ...
- International Nights
- Tickets for this year's International Nights are now on sale! The shows will be held on Friday, February 19 and Saturday, February 20 at 7:30 pm at the Performing Arts Center. ...
- NSE Applications Now Being Accepted
- The National Student Exchange office is now accepting applications for exchange for the 2016-17 school year. Stop in at the Student Services Center room 202 and pick up your application today. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ...
- LGBTQIA Student Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo or Hawai'i CC students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. ...
- Black History Month at UH HIlo
- Black History Month (BHM) was established in the month of February to recognize and celebrate the contributions of African Americans. ...
- Calling all Females! Join the SISTA Project!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- Sign up for Relay for Life 2016
- Relay for Life is right around the corner! This year's Relay for Life celebrates our 10th anniversary on March 11-12, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM! Relay for Life is a nationwide event that celebrates the lives of those affected by cancer, ...
- LGBTQ Climate Survey
- Your Campus. Your Voice. Your Experience UH Hilo is conducting research to better understand the climate for students who identify as LGBTQ and to examine the quality of life of students at UH Hilo. ...
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.